My name is Sandra London and I am a contemporary fantasy and science-fiction writer. On this website I post (excerpts of) my short stories. I also blog about writing, my life with chronic illness and about the world around us. I hope you enjoy reading my posts as much as I do writing them!
If you did, I would love to hear from you!
Some other facts about me:
- I live in a village in the north of the Netherlands.
- I wish I had the incredible imagination of J.R.R. Tolkien and J.K. Rowling, my literary heroes. Other writers I love are Dutch writer Arthur Japin and Chilean writer Isabel Allende.
- I graduated from university in 2013 with degrees in English literature and journalism.
- I have several chronic conditions and run an Instagram account called Life in the Sick Lane that depicts my life with invisible illness.
- Throughout these past few years, I have written prose, poetry, screenplays and non-fiction.
- I write mostly in English, but in the future you might find a story in Dutch too.
To follow this blog, you can go to ‘subscribe‘ or fill in your email address at the bottom of the page/in the sidebar, to get updates and my newsletter straight into your inbox. Do not hesitate to leave a comment or any feedback below my stories or on my socials. I’d love to hear from you!
If you would like to show your support by leaving a patron donation, you can do so through the button at the bottom of the page/in the sidebar. However, do not feel obliged! My short stories are free to read for all on purpose!
For inquiries, assignments or other comments you can fill in the contact form below or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can click here to read my latest story.
Thank you for reading and visiting!
Lots of love,